Development Stack for Flex Fly

The FlexFly app is basically a simple travel app, and it’s a mobile app that will be used on both platforms (IOS and Android).   We will need a GDS system for the car rental capacity, most likely Amadeus as it supports the most car rental companies.  We will also need an Enterprise API from Amadeus GDS.  Amadeus for Developers

In the beginning of development, when we develop the MVP (Minimum Viable Product), the suite of products from Amadeus will include car rentals and after the MVP is developed the suite of travel experiences could be added. For the catering and payment component of the FlexFly app we will also need an API like Spoonfed. Spoonfed

Because of my limited experience, I would want to begin with HTML and CSS, (and use Visual Studio Code as my code editor) and then, use Javascript for the interactive elements like the map.  Spoonfed also has Google Maps and PayPal as a partner, so finding the caterers and paying for the service could be handled through Spoonfed.  I would also want to use a javascript library and CSS framework like Bootstrap to create the different containers our users may need for different devices and to use the CSS templates for UI interface elements like buttons etc.  For the back end development, perhaps we could use Ruby on Rails, as it is well known and has plenty of community support. Ruby on Rails Community Support.

I have also investigated learning Ruby on Rails for free: Learn Ruby on Rails